[mythtv-users] HD-PVR issues - is there a solution?

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Tue Mar 1 22:54:04 UTC 2011

There are probably people like me that just haven't chimed in.  I've had an HDPVR for about 5 months, and only had the 0 byte file happen once.

I didn't track any details so I can't really contribute....but I'm interested!!

How can I tell if my model has the fan?  (What hardware revision has the fans??)

MD