[mythtv-users] WOT: Moving video around in a PC without using overlay

Robert Longbottom rongblor at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:09:56 UTC 2011

On 3 Mar 2011, at 04:31 AM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

> [...]

Just a thought but if you are going to scale down these input streams anyway, why bother to capture them at 640x480??  Just capture them at a lower resolution. Less bandwidth required and easier to scale. Even better if you capture them at the size they are going to be on the screen then no scaling needed at all.

Robert.