[mythtv-users] New Imon Kernel Driver

Stefan Manteuffel linux at sm-recycling.de
Wed Mar 9 12:21:45 UTC 2011

Hi,

i use Myth since some years with mythbuntu.

In my setup i had used the Lirc imon driver with two Remote Control Code sets
( Logitec One) one is for the Mythfrontend and the other is for switching
Lights with fhem and FHT1000.

After upgrade to Ubuntu 10.10 i must use the new iMon Kernel driver from
Jarod, it works very well, but i can't use the ir Codes for my Light switch.

The only solution, i found, is to use the old Lirc Module. But at the next
Upgrade i must reconfigure the Lirc again new. Is there a way to use the new
iMon Kernel driver with more ir codes ?

I searched the Web and asked at the Ubuntu Forum some time ago too, but no
reason.

The new iMon driver is very nice but not useful for me.

Sorry for my poor English.

Stefan