[mythtv-users] tearing my hair out with audio over hdmi

E. Westbrook mythtv-users at westbrook.com
Fri Mar 11 03:06:18 UTC 2011

On Mar 10, 2011 2:22 PM, "Jean-Yves Avenard" <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> time to use a different distribution than the one you are using that
> is obviously not working for you?
I only understood him to be saying that he's having some difficulty with
this one particular thing, not that the whole distro isn't working for him.

But back on topic:  I'm inclinded to try disabling the kernel's modules and
trying installing an out-of-tree driver build as suggested earlier.  I'll
report back if I obtain any interesting results.

$0.02,
Eric