[mythtv-users] 0.24 Update Questions: OSD & MythNetVision

Niklas Brunlid prefect47 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 19:51:34 UTC 2011

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I only just updated my combined
backend/frontend box to 0.24 today and I have the same problem as Joe. This
is on an AMD64 system running Fedora13, and the mythtv packages come from
ATRPMS.

mythbrowser, MySQL-python, python-MythTV and python-lxml are all installed
(well, yum tells me that they are, at least), and I can run the scripts fine
from command line (e.g. /usr/share/mythtv/internetcontent/youtube.py is
there and seems to produce proper output).

Any ideas? Would be nice to get it working, although since it is a VDPAU
system flash will probably still be slow. Or has that changed since 0.23.1?

BR,
/ Niklas