[mythtv-users] Skip or Jump Forward Hang

Bruce Taber b.taber at comcast.net
Sat Mar 12 21:54:13 UTC 2011

Some additional information that was meant to be included in the
previous email is the log entries are done with -v most. I have not yet
found the minimum verbosity for more pinpointed data. If somebody has
any advice on that it would be appreciated.

The test has also now been done directly on the master backend.
Unfortunately, the stream is coming from the slave backend. So, I'm not
sure if that helps eliminate anything.

The system will remain in this state for quite a long time. It will
eventually return to the Watch Recording screen. I'm speculating the
program finally ends at that point but that is just speculation on my part.

Bruce