[mythtv-users] Window focus issue in mythvideo

francis3 francis3 at libero.it
Wed Mar 16 16:17:36 UTC 2011

* Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> [160311, 11:53]:
[...]
> > mythtv:~# dpkg -l | grep mythtv-frontend
> > ii  mythtv-frontend                               0.24+fixes20110121-0.0
> > A personal video recorder application (client)
>
> And, though it wasn't what I thought it was, that revision of MythTV
> isn't too bad.  If you get one that's from Feb 11 or after, it will be
> much better for Live TV, if you ever use Live TV.

I occasionally use Live TV, but - don't knw if it depends from my setup -
it's really slow in channel change and hangs quite often.

After reading your previous post I was thinking about upgrading to
mythtv packages in debian testing, actually

0.24+fixes20110225-0.1

Thank you.
regards.
f.

--
francis3  - GnuPG Key ID = 05A867E6
Key fingerprint = 2622 A58F DAE3 034B 986A  B456 FC80 DD7F 05A8 67E6