[mythtv-users] Frontend, strange CPU usage

Niklas Brunlid prefect47 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 11:38:43 UTC 2011

Just wanted to add my +1 here. I see this as well, but not only when the
recording that is in progress is selected but as long as it is visible in
the UI at all. If I scroll in the list so that it disappears, CPU goes back
down to a few percent. It also goes down if I start playing any recording.

/ Niklas