[mythtv-users] HDMI Audio Zotac 430 GT

tim draper veehexx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:04:07 UTC 2011

do you get anything from the 'speaker-test' tool at commandline?
is /etc/asound.conf correctly registering your new audio output (i have to
manually enter audio details for my nv210; maybe your nv230 has taken
priority?)

i'm using audio via HDMI, so not quite the same as you, but i do have to
manually configure my audio devices to get it working.