[mythtv-users] HDMI Audio Zotac 430 GT

Scott & Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Sun Mar 20 15:01:26 UTC 2011

Well, I turned on that machine this morning to provide you with that info.
It powered on, but no display, no network lights blinking, not responding to
pings, SSH, etc.  Did some cursory troubleshooting, turns out something on
the motherboard must have been going bad and when I shut it down last night
that was it, it decided it was done.  I replaced the motherboard,
reinstalled Mythbuntu (the current installation was so jacked up from the
motherboard problems that I couldn't get any network) and I now have HDMI
audio from my shiny new 430 GT.