[mythtv-users] Mythvideo Title Matching?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:28:55 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 8:20 AM, Richard Lainchbury <freexe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, If I'm not using a supported file naming scheme, shouldn't mythvideo
> ignore my files and leave the titles alone?
> Richard

No.  The above refers to metadata fetching, not to filename parsing.
Your issue is that you are using an unparseable file naming scheme
(which occurs on database insert), which is a separate issue entirely
from Ken's issue (Which occurs during metadata fetching), which was
that MythVideo, given multiple potentially correct choices for an
item, leaves it to the user to handle.

Robert