[mythtv-users] uPnP from Mac Mini 2010 to Sony player

Keith Gunderson krgkg at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 15:40:27 UTC 2011

Greetings!

I'm new to Macs and MythTv, but experienced with linux and much of the IT
world.  I'm having some issues getting things working.  I'll post my main Myth
issues tonight when I'm on the system and can respond quickly to questions.

First issue, I can't seem to connect to the system using the DNLA features of my
Sony BR player.  What should I be looking at in order to get this resolved?

Myth system:  Mac OSX 10.6  Myth 0.24
Linksys router

I have some music and a few videos in my myth system right now.

Thanks!