[mythtv-users] trandcoding messes up 6 channel audio slow audio playback

Scott Macdonell genius9976 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 15:57:38 UTC 2011

>It appears the error detecting 6 channel audio is fixed
>but transcoding still results in slow and garbled audio.

I just started having this problem early this week. I'm using rpmfusion and this
problem began right after I did an update. Is anyone else still having this
problem? I didn't see any solutions mentioned. Is it working in the ATRPMs
version now? For now I'm just not transcoding any recordings in HD (not the
greatest solution as i'm running out of disk space...)