[mythtv-users] HDPVR IR Blaster Problems

mark pennock markitman2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 02:52:39 UTC 2011

Had this working for several months without a problem. Had the backend lock
up and had to do a hard reset. Afterwards, the blaster function stopped
working. I have been trying to get it to work again without any luck. This
is the third time I had to get the blaster working so I have done it
successfully twice, not sure why it is not working this time.

I am making a couple assumptions which I think are correct.

my kernel version already contains hdpvr drivers so when I download them I
only make the ir folder drivers and then move the lirc_dev.ko and
lirc_zilog.ko drivers to the correct location. I keep getting the error that
it can't load the lirc_zilog driver.