[mythtv-users] Incorrect time elapsed/total time in OSD

Andrew LaCroix andrew.lacroix at utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 28 17:30:38 UTC 2011

> I am still getting this error with some of my older recordings (even
> after rebuilding the seek table as discussed above) and with some new
> recordings as well.  Meaning, version v0.24-231-gc2baf1b has not fixed
> the problem for recordings made with that version or recordings made
> in prior versions.
>
> Is there anything I can do to help debug this issue?  Am I the only
> one this is happening to?

I wish I could say more than "me too", but I was also observing the
problem after I upgraded to Mythdora 0.24-6 (sorry, don't have a
specific mythfrontend version number).  It seemed to happen on
recordings both new and old (but even then only on some recordings),
in a simliar fashion to what you described.

My (pathetic but did the trick) solution was to revert to Mythdora 0.24-5.

- Andrew