[mythtv-users] Incorrect listings after DST clock change (UK)

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Mar 29 13:57:14 UTC 2011

Around about 29/03/11 14:11, Nick Morrott typed ...
> Have you tried running the grabbers manually, and then running the
> various XMLTV data files through tv_cat and finally through
> mythfilldatabase just once on the combined data?

   I was going to pick your brains on that a bit, but as I just posted, it
wouldn't be worth my while as I only usually do the two runs, one manual and
the other “automatic”.

> Do you have an XMLTV offset configured in mythtv-setup which is being
> applied to the input data?

   Not to my knowledge!  Where would that setting be?

   The only (!) significant thing I've done to my box “recently” is that
back in August sometime I migrated from Fedora 5 to CentOS 5 through an
update (not an install).  That went pretty well, and I then could go back to
using ATrpms Myth RPMs instead of compiling myself (0.24 just wasn't going
to work on F5).

   It must have handled the transition from BST to GMT in September fine, as
I don't recall having to fiddle with it at all.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature