[mythtv-users] Great experience with MythTV

Mark Lord mythtv at rtr.ca
Wed Mar 30 00:10:28 UTC 2011

On 11-03-29 08:05 PM, Devin Heitmueller wrote:
..
> Just watch out if you plan on doing analog with the 950Q.  There is an
> outstanding issue related to analog audio capture intermittently
> failing.

How about, "nearly always failing" rather than "intermittently",
at least with mythtv-0.24 on two different systems here.  :)
It also fails (same chip) with the PCTV-800i tuner I just got.

No biggie for me -- analog is disappearing soon here,
and my trusty PVR-250 will see me through 'till then.

Cheers