[mythtv-users] Extra Muxes (Was: Digital switchover channel confusion)

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 12:30:59 UTC 2011

Mike Perkins wrote:

>I'm sorry I forgot to add a link - and now I find I can't remember
>exactly where
>I saw it, I must apologise for that. However, here's a link to my own
>transmitter, Hannington. Look particularly at the section after
>"After Wednesday
>22nd February 2012":
>
>http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=SU527568

Hmm, just looked again at my own transmitter (Winter Hill).
http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=SD660144

It lists 9 muxes, the extra one being MEN, a local channel covering Manchester
http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=43014

Though it looks like it's not doing too well
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8572351.stm

--
Simon Hobson