[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Prime up for pre-order at Amazon

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Mon May 2 23:26:08 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 2:03 AM, Matt Emmott <memmott at gmail.com> wrote:

> Link:
> http://www.amazon.com/SiliconDust-HDHomeRun-Premium-Television-HDHR3-CC/dp/tech-data/B004HKIB6E/
>
> Rant: It's a shame that I sign up for all of these mailing lists (Boxee
> Box, HDHR, HP TouchPad), and Engadget always has the pre-order link long
> before I get the email from the manufacturer. At any rate, I've ordered mine
> and look forward to the day when the shipping date changes from "not yet
> available" to something real.

Just got the following from Amazon, booo:

Unfortunately, we recently discovered that an error caused the following
item(s) to be displayed at an incorrect price:

SiliconDust HDHomeRun Prime Premium Digital Cable Television HDHR3-CC
(Black)

In this case, we're unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted
price. Therefore, we've cancelled your order for this item.