[mythtv-users] HD-PVR power cycling

Andrew Stadt acstadt at stadt.ca
Thu May 5 14:15:01 UTC 2011

Again, sorry about the top post... can't get this phone to do anything else.

On the flakey machine have you tried plugging the hd-pvr into an external (powered) usb hub?  The only reason I throw this out there is I have had a few other usb devices (CommandIR II for eg) that simply will not work, or are shall we say toublesome, with some usb subsystems in 64 bit mode but work fine with a 32 bit kernel (or vice versa) but work fine with a hub between the computer and the device.

Just a thought,

Andrew.

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless