[mythtv-users] Mythpandora unofficial plugin

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Sat May 7 03:30:18 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 9:16 AM, Justin Johnson
<justin.johnson3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure how many people here are using this plugin
> (https://github.com/dougt/mythpandora) but I just wanted to post that
> since April 24 it has not been working. I've posted a patch here:
> http://pastebin.com/PKfkdpJB
> The patch does two things: fixes a compile error with fixes/0.24 and
> fixes the encryption key and protocol version to the latest supported
> by pandora.

Thanks for posting this.  Do you know who to contact re: mythpandora?
I'm running .23.1 on Gentoo, and can't seem to get the thing compiled
- it bombs out at:

mythpandora.cpp: In member function âint MythPianoService::Login()â:
mythpandora.cpp:122: error: âgCoreContextâ was not declared in this scope