[mythtv-users] Wahoo, Netflix coming to Chrome on Linux

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Tue May 10 18:06:21 UTC 2011

From
http://www.thechromesource.com/netflix-plug-in-for-chrome-and-chrome-os-is-on-the-way/

Good news Chrome users:  A Netflix plugin for Chrome and Chrome OS is ready
to be released. This is based on the reports that are coming in over at the
Chromium site.

This upcoming Netflix plugin will enable the streaming of movies via
HTML5 technology, rather than Microsoft’s Silverlight software, which
requires the user to download and install it onto their computer -something
you’ll only be able to do in limited functions with Chrome OS.

Can I get a hooray? Or more importantly, can I get a MythNetVision plugin?
:-)