[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase uses wrong time information

Ramon Hofer ramonhofer at bluewin.ch
Sat May 14 13:39:12 UTC 2011

On 05/14/2011 02:23 PM, Ramon Hofer wrote:
> My TV program listings in MythTV is one hour late. E.g. a showing that
> starts at 2 pm is listed in Mythweb and the frontend guide to start at 3 pm.
> I live in Switzerland and but use the en_US.UTF-8 UTF-8 setting in my
> /etc/locale.gen because I want my system to speak English and there is
> no such setting for Switzerland.
I changed the setting in mythtv-setup > 1. General > Locale Settings >
Your local time zone (for XMLTV): None
Now it works.

I know I had done this before so maybe it worked only with the
combination of the correct country in my
/usr/share/mythtv//locales/en_us.xml.
Or maybe the --refresh-today option of mythfilldatabase did the trick?

Sorry that I posted the mail an hour too early.

Cheers
Ramon