[mythtv-users] How to put MythVideo storage groups back in?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:44:05 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 8:41 AM, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> sorry, yes, I did do a rescan, my video locations no longer mount to
> my remote frontends so it is strictly streaming them now.

OK, cool.  Just wanted people to understand that a rescan was
necessary to "correct" the metadata, as it's easy to see why people
would assume that it had all worked without doing so, since what you
described above would also work, you just wouldn't be using the
storage groups).  That said, it occurred to me after sending the reply
that you had likely scanned at *some* point since then, and therefore
the process had taken place at some point.

Robert