[mythtv-users] Myth Archive failed

Michael PARKER michael.parker at st.com
Tue May 24 11:13:55 UTC 2011

Chris,

It would be worth checking the permissions on your mytharchive temp directory (/video/temp) to ensure that the user mytharchive is running ffmpeg as is able to write to it.

Also, which version on myth/ffmpeg are you using? I'm on 0.23.1 and find I have to use an old version of ffmpeg to maintain support for some of the command line arguments mytharchive uses.

As already suggested by Matt and John, I'd suggest running the ffmpeg command manually and/or looking in mythburn.log for more info on the problem.

Cheers,

Mike