[mythtv-users] How to put MythVideo storage groups back in?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue May 24 13:51:40 UTC 2011

Around about 23/05/11 16:44, Robert McNamara typed ...
> OK, cool.  Just wanted people to understand that a rescan was
> necessary to "correct" the metadata,  ...

   Excellent, thanks Steve and Robert, that's just what I needed to hear :-)

   FWIW, continuing the tail end of the thread, I only use jamu now for the
recorded-TV stuff.  For all videos, I just use the 'w' shortcut from the
frontend when browsing newly added avis, etc.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature