[mythtv-users] Current state of internet radio streams in MythTV [CLOSED]

Martin G ebisumartin at gmail.com
Fri May 27 02:43:21 UTC 2011

MythTV,

I hate leaving threads unresolved, so I'm just declaring this dead, as I
guess there is no easy way to get internet radio streaming within MythTV for
the moment.

Which is not only a shame, but also kind of an odd oversight, in my humble
opinion. I'm surprised there's no interest in developing it. However, that's
life with open source... if it happnes that no one is up to the development
task, then that's all there is too it.

In any case, I'm going to focus on trying to make Banshee accessible with
remote in such a way that I can use its streaming functions.

Thanks to all who responded with helpful suggestions.

--
DMG