[mythtv-users] mythweb / flowplayer and flv files updated howto?

Rob Davis rob at davis-family.info
Fri May 27 21:55:35 UTC 2011

On 27/05/11 04:06, Terjesen Jens Peder wrote:

> I think this is the same error I received when first trying to get this to work.
>
> If I rember correctly installing ffmpeg solved this for me.

I have gone back to ffmpeg from libav, the command line convert is now
working, but I don't know how to get the web interface to stream.  Will
it convert automatically after each recording, or on the fly (in which
case it's not working)..  Is there a log somewhere so I can work out
what's happening.  Apache logs nothing past flowplayer.

--

Rob Davis