[mythtv-users] State of mytharchive in .24-fixes

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Tue May 31 09:48:32 UTC 2011

Was trying to make a DVD of some finales my mother missed while she
was on holiday and took my first steps trying to use Mytharchive.

After hours of ffmpeg processing, the task keeps failing during the
dvdauthor phase with the "cannot jump to chapter" error. From Googling
I seem to see that there's no definitive answer to this or maybe I'm
just tired.

Just wondering what state Mytharchive is in in the .24-fixes branch.
Are there other tricks, tips, etc I should be trying? Changes to
mythburn.py, etc?

I'm curious if I'm currently fighting a battle that everyone is
losing. Is there a fix or a rewrite coming down the pike? Should I
tell my mother to cool her heels? :-)

Thanks!