[mythtv-users] Recording did not happen

Govindarajan govind.rajan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 22:13:04 UTC 2011

Hi,
   If this topic has already been discussed and solve please terminate
this thread. I went home from work yesterday (late) and found the
three scheduled shows never got recorded. When I went to "Upcoming
Recordings" mythtv did not list any recordings. I looked at the
program guide and all programs in all channels were listed as
"unknown". I had to run mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all to repopulate
the listings.

I did confirm that the network was up and running but I haven't looked
at the logs yet, which I should have. After pulling the listings I had
to schedule recordings for subsequent week.

Am I missing some known issue here? I am running mythbuntu 11.10 with
mythtv 0.24.1. Should I set up a cron job every week so that listings
are refreshed just in case?

Thanks,
Govind