[mythtv-users] CBS sucks!

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Wed Nov 2 16:34:13 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 08:49 -0400, DaWorm wrote:
> or
> that a significant number of people (where significant is defined by
> the networks) use a DVR that is locked into recording a program at a
> specific time slot.

No.  As I have said before, this sort of thing is just as annoying for
Joe User who sits down at 7pm to watch 60 Minutes (i.e. live) or Bobby
User wanting to watch The Amazing Race or Jane User wanting to watch The
Good Wife or any of the other 3 or 4 shows affected that night.

> Plus, why pick on CBS?

Because it was my rant and they affect me with this crap by way more
than a country mile than any other network.  There have probably been
more episodes of the The Amazing Race which started late than started on
time this season.

b.