[mythtv-users] Setting up HDhomerun with XMLTV

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Wed Nov 2 22:41:14 UTC 2011

Hey,

I'm getting an HDHomerun to replace a PVR500 and was wondering how to
set this up in combination with XMLTV-listings.
I've been happily using XMLTV for years with a grabber and would like to
continue to use it with the HDHR. Howto's I've seen sofar suggest that
the HDHR is first used to scan channels with an empty listing-provider
and after that connecting the listing provider to the HDHR. Can I use
that same listing for another DVB-C card(built-in) as well or do I need
to copy this for that card as well?

TIA,

Jos Hoekstra