[mythtv-users] Multiple Lineups / Live TV Channel Change

Scott and Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Thu Nov 3 14:29:37 UTC 2011

I have 3 HDHRs and 2 lineups (one for Comcast, and one for OTA) on my backend.  All HDHRs are assigned an additional virtual tuner for each physical tuner for a total of 12 "tuners".  Two if the HDHRs are assigned to the Comcast lineup and one is assigned to the OTA lineup.  All recordings are setup to use Comcast channels.  My tuners were entered as one tuner each, then I went back in afterwards to add the virtual tuners to get them "staggered".  They appear in the following order (as copied from Mythweb)...