[mythtv-users] Multiple Lineups / Live TV Channel Change

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Thu Nov 3 17:26:26 UTC 2011

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Kris B. <krisbee at krisbee.com> wrote:
> For me, it takes two minutes, but I only have three tuners, and I am
> OTA, so there isn't much to configure.  For you, TAKE A SCREENSHOT AND
> PRINT!  People forget that they can do that pretty easily, and then you
> just have to fill in the form as you add.

But it's not just one page.  This information is spread over a dozen
pages or more when you count not just defining the tuners but the
input mapping as well (I have an HDHR, HDHR Prime, PVR150, and
Firewire).

The real time sink here is determining that you really got everything
that you need to know before you press the delete button and being
certain that you didn't forget anything.

Eric