[mythtv-users] HVR-2250 blue recordings

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 01:54:39 UTC 2011

>I already have all those settings and have double-checked them several
>times. Still experiencing the same problem (some recordings get blue
>screens, and watching live tv on the second tuner, the digital part won't
>tune until I select then retune the analog part first then go back to the
>digital tuner.

Does this fit your symptoms?

"I have an open bug where, if you attempt to use a single tuner (half
of the board) for both analog and digital, the mythtv switch from analog to digital works fine, the switch back from digital to analog results
in blue video."  Steven Toth, September 19, 2010.

Steven wrote the driver.  I am not sure if the bug is still open.

Craig