[mythtv-users] Specifying blaster script breaks TV viewing on PVR-150

Bob Shanteau rmshant at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 07:41:08 UTC 2011

On 11/7/2011 12:23 PM, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Bob Shanteau<rmshant at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I don't see a procedure to return an exit code. I also checked several other scripts online and don't see that they return an exit code either.
> Add "exit 0" at the end of the script to return an exit code of 0. Otherwise, it will return the exit code of the last program run in the script.

I edited changechannel.sh as follows:

#!/bin/bash
exit 0

No luck. I still get a black screen when trying to view TV from the
settop box.

Is there a way that I can check that I can make sure MythTV 0.24.1 is
handling the script specified in the "External change channel command"
field properly? (Perhaps by having it do the equivalent of printing
"hello world"?)

Bob Shanteau