[mythtv-users] Use previous mythconverg on new install?

Steve networks1 at cox.net
Wed Nov 9 01:55:27 UTC 2011

I am doing a fresh I stall of Mythtv on an updated machine/OS (going from FC12 to FC15). I dumped mythconverg from the old install before I started. Can I just restore this to the new MySQL and be good to go?  If so, at what point in the install process should I do it?

If not, can I save any of the tables, especially the table with watched episodes?

Unfortunately I don't know exactly which version of Mythtv I was using before. It was last updated in April or May. The new one is the latest version.

TIA

Steve