[mythtv-users] HD HomeRun Prime only tuners 0 and 1 show up

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 00:48:30 UTC 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Aaron Klein <klein.aaron at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was able to configure tuners 0 and 1 but tuner 2 was not an option
> to select and I could not enter 2 for the tuner field.  Those who have
> gotten their HDHR prime setup if you could provide advice on how to
> get the third tuner configured I would be very grateful.

As mentioned in the article, your options under .24-latest-fixes are to set
up the Prime *By IP* and enter the tuner number, or by device ID in which
case you'd need to add the third tuner into the database.

If you can't enter the tuner number, you're either not on latest fixes, or
not defining the device by IP.

Robert