[mythtv-users] MythTV Companion for iPad Update

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:16:46 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 6:56 AM, Matt Emmott <memmott at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow! This makes me a happy panda. Any ETA for 0.25's release?
>
> Not ETA right now, other than to say we'd all like to get it out this
year.  On the other hand, trust me when I say that there are a few more
features you really want in both the API and the app which will make a
slightly longer wait benefit everyone-- and I'll leave it at that.

I'm making my best effort to time the release of the app with .25 as
closely as possible-- but personally I'd like to stave that off long enough
for a few more big ticket APIs to find their way in.

Robert