[mythtv-users] MythTV Companion for iPad Update

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:08:15 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 6:56 AM, Matt Emmott <memmott at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Wow! This makes me a happy panda. Any ETA for 0.25's release?
>>
>> Not ETA right now, other than to say we'd all like to get it out this
> year.  On the other hand, trust me when I say that there are a few more
> features you really want in both the API and the app which will make a
> slightly longer wait benefit everyone-- and I'll leave it at that.
>
> I'm making my best effort to time the release of the app with .25 as
> closely as possible-- but personally I'd like to stave that off long enough
> for a few more big ticket APIs to find their way in.
>
> Robert
>
> Thanks for the info, and the preview of things to come. It's nice for us
end users to know what magical things are in the pipeline and I'm sure the
developers tend to forget that those of us that don't follow TRAC often (or
ever) don't know what new features we can look forward to. I think some
sort of blog would be extremely helpful in keeping everyone informed as
well as increasing interest in the project. Just MHO.