[mythtv-users] MythTV Companion for iPad Update

Matt S. skd5aner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:02:24 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Matt Emmott <memmott at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the info, and the preview of things to come. It's nice for us end
> users to know what magical things are in the pipeline and I'm sure the
> developers tend to forget that those of us that don't follow TRAC often (or
> ever) don't know what new features we can look forward to. I think some sort
> of blog would be extremely helpful in keeping everyone informed as well as
> increasing interest in the project. Just MHO.

<Shameless plug for myself...>

You mean like this? - http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Release_Notes_-_0.25

The release notes typically will call out all the major
additions/changes during development.  The whole thing is mainly aimed
to give the user context of what development is going on in the
upcoming release.  I use to keep this up-to-date almost religiously,
but "real life" has thrown too many major curve balls my way since
about June and I haven't be able to keep up with all the changesets as
easily.   I hope I can find some time to bring it up to date... right
now it only reflects changes through mid-July.

Thanks!
Matt