[mythtv-users] Media Library -> Watch Videos - displays two identical directory trees?

Kingsley Turner krt at krt.com.au
Tue Nov 15 02:25:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

When I use the Myth Front-End, and goto Watch Videos, I see a single folder
"Videos"; twice.
Apart from some of the meta-data being missing in one-or-the-other trees,
they have identical content.

I checked my Storage Group, and for "Videos" I have only a single entry:
"/home/kingsley/Videos"

Can anyone suggest where this doppelganger  might be coming from?
Do I configure this anywhere else apart from Storage Groups?

Maybe it's an artefact left over from successive upgrades?!

thanks,
-kt