[mythtv-users] MythTV Companion for iPad Update

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Tue Nov 15 11:30:01 UTC 2011

Op 14-11-2011 16:15, Robert McNamara schreef:
> The clever use of limited bandwidth is of moderate importance now, but
> also think about the (hopefully near) future where you'll also be live
> transcoding and streaming content to the iPad... you'll want that
> bandwidth for that. :)
>
> Robert

AFAICT the API hasn't been extended for that yet? For me that would be a
real nice addition. I'm currently using plex to make my recordings
available to my Android-tablet, which works fine on the video-delivery,
not so much on metadata because I'm in Holland.
Being able to use a native mythtv-client, would make several people very
happy :)

Keep up the good work :)

Jos