[mythtv-users] Why do I need to set large amounts of audio sync correction?

Toivo Pedaste toivo at ucs.uwa.edu.au
Wed Nov 16 07:56:35 UTC 2011

I'd love to be able to solve this problem too,mine is about 160ms.  I
know it's not the hardware because I also run xbmc (not at the same
time as mythfronted) on the box and there are no delay problems.

I tried version 0.25 a month or two ago since it has permanent delay
adjustment, but the VDPAU didn't work.