[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime setup question

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 14:15:48 UTC 2011

I got my Prime the other day and installed the cable card.  Due to a mix-up on Comcast's part, I need a new cable card and they're bringing that on Friday.  In the mean time, can I still go ahead and add the 3 tuners to my setup according to the Wiki topic (even though I won't be able to use them until I get the new card installed and paired)?  Also, I saw some emails about people having trouble adding the 3rd tuner.  I am running version 0.24.1-107-g088335b from the Mythbuntu PPA.  Will I have any problems there?

Thanks!
Harry