[mythtv-users] restarting UPnP server?

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Thu Nov 17 20:20:25 UTC 2011

On Thursday, November 17, 2011 2:11 PM, "tom price"
<tomgrouplist at gmail.com> wrote:

  When resuming from suspend, the mythtv UPnP server doesn't
  appear to be working.  Restarting the backend machine corrects
  the issue, but I was wondering if there is a way to restart
  the UPnP server?  Do I need to add something to my
  suspend/resume scripts?  Or is there a way to diagnose why it
  is not resuming?

I am not sure if this is just a frontend machine or a fe/be, but
when I resume my frontend, I kill the frontend before suspending
and restart it after reconnection my network connection and
network shares...  most out there that is written I think always
says that you basically have to reload the frontend because it
does wonky things if it suspends and is still running.

--
Kris B.
[1]krisbee at krisbee.com