[mythtv-users] [mythtv] New Build commercial detection speed

Mitchell Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:56:47 UTC 2011

.

> It was a joke.  Clearly you haven't been reading the mailing list
> frequently to see any of my tirades against virtualization.  The real issue
> is the one explained further down.

I dont see how virt will effect anything.  I started reading that thread
but way to much chatter of ppl you dont understand how to setup VMware.  In
any regard I found the setting by searching Git.  The setting was in the
frontend TV>General(Jobs) menu.  That makes no sense why that setting is
even there.  Jobs are a backend task so any setting regarding commflagg
imho should be in the backup setup.  Somewhat typical of the settings in
MythTV tho.  Oh well, i found it.

Mitchell