[mythtv-users] Atom/Ion stutter when OSD comes up. Any tuning tips?

Ole Nissen mail at olenissen.com
Sun Nov 20 17:27:01 UTC 2011

I see the same and I think you will need to live with it till someone does
some redesign work.
I am considering doing some experimenting of backgrund caching the OSD info
my self. As I see it, there is no reason for this lag other than bad
design. XBMC handles quite well the task of showing osd without any hickups
what so ever.

Regards
Ole