[mythtv-users] MML continued

Stefan D raptorjr08 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 18:30:54 UTC 2011

I'm continuing to investigate the problems i have with mythmetadatalookup.
Why? Because i think it is a great addon to Myth to have fanart and such
downloaded. It makes the frontend more "alive". But i want it to be done
automatically.

So my next example is a recording of Grand Designs, with the episode name
as the subtitle. As i understand it, this is the way it should be for MML
to be able to find things automatically. After almost a week, i still
haven't got any fanart downloaded automatically. Shouldn't MML run every
night? Do i have to do something for it to run automatically?

Anyway, when i edit the Recording options, and edit the medatadata. The
first things that happends is that the frontend automatically tries to find
the information, and it succeeds. Finds the inetref and season and episode
number. This is the output from the log:

2011-11-20 19:21:14.711610 I [9203/9650] MetadataDownload
metadatadownload.cpp:222 (runGrabber) - Running Grabber:
/usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py -l sv -N Grand Designs
Newport: Folly
2011-11-20 19:21:19.284188 I [9203/9650] MetadataDownload
metadatacommon.cpp:1068 (ParseMetadataItem) - Result Found, Season 9
Episode 3
2011-11-20 19:21:19.284304 I [9203/9650] MetadataDownload
metadatadownload.cpp:144 (run) - Returning Metadata Results: Grand Designs
0 0

If the frontend found this, shouldn't MML be able to find and download it
also during the nightly run? Although, the last line confuses me a little.
It first seems that a match is found, but it is not returned?

/Stefan