[mythtv-users] Problems with MythNetVision

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Tue Nov 22 12:47:33 UTC 2011

Hi list

I'm running Myth 0.24.1+fixes20111029-0.1squeeze1, which is the current
Debian version from their multimedia repositories.

I've tried setting up MythNetVision by following
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythNetvision

I can browse a list of programs, say on the BBC iPlayer, but when I select
one, I see a (browser?) window that is almost, but not quite, full screen,
with a "play" icon in the middle. Is this the expected behaviour? I've
never been able to get the program to play, even when using a mouse.

Also: should I be able to see HD programs from iPlayer?

Grateful for any help.
--
"You can have everything in life you want if you help enough other people
get what they want" - Zig Ziglar.

Who did you help today?